Reach · Developer July 2018 – Present · New York, NY
Integral part of core team building a mobile canvassing application for grassroots political campaigns in React/React Native.
· Used for 14 campaigns in 8 states by 1,762 users who collected 13,000 responses over 3 months
· Recently covered by Mashable
Forsman & Bodenfors (formerly KBS / Spies & Assassins) · Developer Feb 2014 – Dec 2018 · New York, NY
Work with multiple teams to build and update web properties for brands including BMW, Banana Republic, Beautyrest, Goldman Sachs, Harman, Home Goods, Prestige Brands and Windstream.
· Built shopping experience for Windstream Residential in React/Redux, increasing ecommerce conversion by >25%
· Converted static sites to responsive, increasing mobile form conversion by 40% and mobile engagement by 225%
· Converted independent static local sites into consolidated localized CMS-driven site
· Built interactive, animated web experiences for clients such as BMW and Harman
· Built out front-end for Django CMS marketing sites for individual Prestige Brands products
CodeNation (formerly ScriptEd) · InstructorJan 2013 – Present · New York, NY
Jewish National Fund · DeveloperNov 2010 – Feb 2014 · New York, NY
Built award-winning Positively Israel website about how innovation in Israel benefits the world. Created interactive experiences for current and prospective donors and managed Convio CMS and web content on a national, regional, and local level.
Freelance · Developer2009 – 2016
Built marketing and ecommerce websites in WordPress, Shopify and other platforms for clients including Connect Infinity, Bummer Bears, VidSport.TV, Gramercy Consultants, The Story Exchange, Patuto Press, and Handstand Kids.
The Miami Herald · Multimedia InternSummer 2008 · Miami, FL
Created a Flash AS3 XML-loading video player and packaged multimedia stories for web.
The Independent Florida Alligator · Online Managing Editor2006 – 2008 · Gainesville, FL
Led implementation of the paper’s first CMS. Planned and executed news coverage and related features for web.
“How an App Developer Helped Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Make History.” · Mashable, 9 Nov. 2018
2008 UWIRE Top 100 Student Journalists
Django Girls NYC Meetup · SpeakerMar 2015
Lightning talk: “My Journey to Becoming a Developer”
QueensJS Meetup · SpeakerNov 2014
“A Farmer’s Market of Open Data”
University of Florida · B.S. in Journalism, Online Media2008 · Gainesville, FL
Florida Academic Scholar